Friday, May 6, 2011

Dilator set – vibrator kit from EdenFantasys


If you struggle with discomfort or pain during intercourse, you might consider a dilator set. I purchased the Dilator set vibrator kit from EdenFantasys for review. The set has the base size, plus three larger pieces that increase in size and length. Plus there is a textured silicone sleeve that can be added as well. I apologize for TMI, but I struggle to even use heavy flow tampons, and when this arrived and I saw the smallest setting I was nervous because it seemed big. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked for me, and I've been surprised at how quickly I've been able to build my way up in size. I wish I had known how well and how quickly dilator sets work, as I would have tried them a long time ago. Each of the sizes locks VERY securely into place, so although it can come apart, it doesn't slide or move around at all unless you are intentionally taking it apart. You can add 2 AA batteries and use the multi-speed vibrator. To be honest I haven't tried the vibrating part because I didn't realize it even had that function until today. However, I'm extremely pleased with how quickly this has helped me and would absolutely recommended it to anyone who struggles with discomfort or pain during sex. Well worth 39.99, even without the vibrating function.

Disclaimer - I will receive a gift card as compensation for this post. No other form of compensation was offered or accepted. All opinions are my own.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment