Friday, April 22, 2011

Miss Prep School Costume Review


EdenFantasys. Sure, you can find great lubricants, condoms, sex toys, and dvds at Edens. But that's not all they have. They also have an impressive selection of lingerie, including sexy costumes. I recently ordered a sexy school girl uniform from Edenfantasys for review. I went with the Miss Prep School costume. First of all, I loved the price. 26.99 is super affordable for a sexy costume. I ordered a size XS even though I usually order a Small, because I knew the top would only look good if it was tight, and I'm small chested. Despite ordering a size small, the top still didn't look so great on me, so I would suggest going with a different costume if you're really small chested (I'm an a cup). The shirt does tie in front though so it gives you some room to tighten or loosen it, which does help. The skirt fit well and I love it. It is a great length, just barely coming to the bottom of my butt in back. The costume also comes with two bows that are attached to pony tails, so you can add the bows to pigtails, as well as a tie. The tie is on an elastic piece, which goes around your neck. Overall I think it's a cute set, especially for being cheap.

Disclaimer - I will receive a gift card to edenfantasys as compensation for this post.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment