Saturday, March 5, 2011

Starburst Tickler from babeland

If you're looking for an affordable way to add a bit of fun, playfulness, or romance to your sex life, consider a tickler. I was recently sent the starburst tickler from babeland and I love it. It retails for just 14.00 so it's super affordable and it feels great against the skin. I am a pretty ticklish person so it took no time at all for my boyfriend to get this to work on me. However, he's much less sensitive and I Had a hard time getting him to feel tickled by it, but even if it doesn't tickle it feels great so he really enjoyed it anyway. This would be great if paired with some edible powder or feels great on its own. I like how the tickler is 20 inches long. I've owned other ticklers that were probably around 8 inches long and that size just didn't seem very practical. I would recommended storing this one in a safe place, because we have a cat that just loves it and will run off with it any chance she gets. The plus side is it can pass as a feather duster if your cat drops it off in the living room when company is over. ;)

Overall we really enjoy the starburst tickler and think it's a great buy!

Disclaimer - I Received a starburst tickler from babeland for the purposes of this review. NO other form of compensation was offered or taken. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment