Friday, March 11, 2011

Masturbating Monkey Edenfantasys Review

When I think of Edenfantasys, I think about sex toys, lingerie, adult dvd's, etc. Did you know that EdenFantasys also sells products for bachelor and bachelorette parties as well as gag gifts? Everytime that there is gift giving between my boyfriend and myself, I get him a normal gift and a gag gift. When I started browsing Edenfantasys gag gift section and came across their Masturbating Monkey, I knew I had to get one. The monkey retails for 7.99 which I thought was really affordable. When my boyfriend opened this he thought it was hilarious and we had to crank it up to see how it worked. When the crank was turned and the monkey started to move and make an extremely loud grinding noise, we started laughing even harder. The monkey does work but it's extremely loud and you can hear all the gears inside grinding. To us this made it even funnier. If you are planning a bachelor or bachelorette party, or just need a good gag gift be sure to check out Edenfantasys!

Disclaimer - I Will receive a gift card as compensation for this post.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment