Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EdenFantasys: Not just sex toys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store*Disclaimer - This is an adult post, if you are under 18 or easily offended please quit reading now.

When you think EdenFantasys you probably think sex toys. I know I do. However, if you visit and explore the site you will find so much more than just sex toys. My boyfriend and I aren't real into sex toys, so when I think about valentines I am looking for gifts that will add some fun to the bedroom without the use of toys. What else is there? Well, what are you looking for? A romantic, sensual night of love making? Edenfantasys has gorgeous lingerie sets, massage kits, ticklers, candles and more to help make your night amazing. Or perhaps you're looking to try out something new in the bedroom? How about a collar, paddle, whip or a lover's game? Valentines day is just over a month away, be sure to check out edenfantasays for your lovers valentines gifts, or maybe pick something up for yourself instead!

Disclaimer - I will receive a gift card as compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment