Monday, July 18, 2011

Bcurious by Babeland



I have a favorite new Vibe. The Bcurious is a very small vibe that easily fits in the palm of your hand and can be used alone or with a partner. Simply set it against you during sex and it's small enough to stay out of the way, while providing great clitoral simulation. I had only tried one vibrator before that was specifically designed for external play, but this one is 10 times better than teh other one I tried. This one fits up against me perfectly, and is soft and smooth against your body but the product itself is hard plastic so you can press up against it without it moving. It doesn't require any disposable batteries, instead you simply plug it in to recharge. The charge lasts a long time, as well. The vibrations are offered in three main speeds and also has various pulsing options. Of course, the heavier vibrations are louder than the softer ones, but this vibe is quiet enough that I feel comfortable using it even though I share an apartment with a roommate. The other clit vibrator I have is much louder than this one. So although it does make some noise, it definitely isn't loud when compared to other sex toys. Yet, when it comes down to it the best thing about the bcurious is it hits all the right spots for me. It just seems like it was designed for me and works great. If you check out the bcurious on babeland.com you'll see that it has a 5 star rating and I totally understand why. The bcurious is definitely worth what it retails for. It's my new favorite.

Disclaimer - I received the bcurious for review. No other compensation was received. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment