Monday, April 4, 2011

Peepshow Princess Panty Review



I was recently sent a
Peepshow Princess Panty to review from Babeland. I thought these looked really cute, but I had never worn crotchless panties before, so I was a bit curious to see if they would work out for me, and I'm pleased to say I don't even notice the fact that they are crotchless. Basically, the fabric is still there, it just is two thing strips that meet when your legs are together, but it can be separated if you want. However, during just normal walking around wearing them, you feel the fabric against you so it doesn't feel any different than any other thong or cheeky panties. I love the big pink bow that grabs your attention right away. It's big but not so big that it's uncomfortable to wear with jeans. I got a size small and I usually wear size 5 in panties and this is just a bit bigger on me than what would be completely ideal, but they definitely fit well enough to wear. They say they fit a hip size of 23-38 inch hip and i'd guess them to be a normal 'medium' or size 6 in panties. They also come in a size large which fits a hip size of 27-42 inches. These are a great pair of panties if you want a functional pair that you can wear with jeans and have fun with in the bedroom!

Buy it: The peepshow princess panties retail for 26.00 at babeland.com.

Disclaimer - I received a pair of panties for the purposes of this review. No other form of compensation was offered or accepted. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment