Sunday, December 5, 2010

Babeland's Foxy bombshell panty review

I believe that you can never have too many pairs of panties. I wouldn't mind wearing a new pair every day. I love finding new, adorable panties. I recently was given the opportunity to review babelands foxy bombshell panty and they are a great pair to add to your collection. They are available in two sizes. Small which fits a 23" - 38" hip or Large which fits 27" - 42" hip. I usually wear 5's in panties, so I ordered the small and they are a bit big but not too big to wear. They have a lot of elastic in various areas of the panties which allow them to fit a range of sizes. Plus, the backside has a ribbon in back which can be tied tightly to help them fit better as well. I do wish they were a bit smaller, because they sag a little bit in the middle due to the ribbon being there instead of elastic, but I love the overall design and these are SO silky soft and comfortable. I often steer clear of pink because I view it as too girly and perfect, but these panties from babeland have enough sass that I don't mind wearing pink. Due to the ribbon in back, I wasn't sure if these would be alright under jeans or if they would be strictly a lingerie piece, but the ribbon is thin enough that it's not noticeable under jeans and doesn't cause me to be uncomfortable in jeans so I wear them as everyday panties as well as lingerie. These panties should be hand washed only, but I have machine washed them and they are doing fine so far, but I'm sure hand washing them will extend their life. Overall these are great panties and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking to increase their adorable, comfortable panties collection!

Buy it: The foxy bombshell panty that I reviewed is available at babeland.com for 26.00.

Disclaimer - I received a free pair of panties for the purposes of this review. No other form of compensation was offered or accepted. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment