Monday, November 29, 2010

Babeland's sliquid pink lemonade lubricant review

Babeland sent me some sliquid pink lemonade lubricant for review. The websites description:
Pucker up and go to town with Sliquid Pink Lemonade Lubricant! We collaborated with Sliquid, creator of some of the world's most popular lubes, to concoct this deliciously subtle balance of sweet and tart. Like all Sliquid lubes, Sliquid Pink Lemonade is glycerin-free, sugar-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and vegan, so you'll be worry-free as you enjoy a tasty twist on cunnilingus or a classic blow job. Yum.

I am an eco-friendly and natural kinda girl so I enjoy knowing that this lube is natural while still being condom, rubber and plastic safe. This lube is glycerine and paraben free. I also love how this lube is designed with a unique taste, the 'grape and cherry' only options get old fast. This lube tastes better than some other oral lubes, but it isn't as sour as I wish it was. It's a water based lube so it's really runny and doesn't get sticky which is great. It is condom safe so it works great as a traditional lube or a handjob lube as well. My favorite feature is how well it smells, it really does smell like fresh pink lemonade which I love!

Buy it: You can buy sliquid's pink lemonade lubricant at babeland.com

Disclaimer - I received a free bottle of lube for the purposes of this review. I wasn't compensated in any other way. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment